Rob is founder and principal of ContentKings. He is the key driver of complex projects in the field of Content Strategy and Customer Experience. He consults organizations on their digital clout and the need to innovate through a focus on real customer needs.
He knows his way around all kinds of companies, universities, provinces and ministries and other (semi) government agencies. Rob knows their complexity and sensitivities from the inside. However, this doesn’t prevent him from saying what needs to be said. The end user is always foremost in his mind.
Rob has been an internet pioneer from the start, and is a passionate speaker and publicist. At Leiden University he developed and taught the New Media classes. He is also the author of several books on writing for the web and online communication. Rob started his career as publication manager at ASML.
We should make technology really work for people. All people.
- ‘Webcommunicatie’, ThiemeMeulenhoff, 2004 (co-auteur Boudewijn Bugter)
- ‘Websites die werken’, Kluwer, 2003
- ‘Webontwerp’, ZOO producties, 2003, co-auteur with Peter Kentie e.a.
- ‘Interface Design & Document Design’, Rodopi, 2000 (co-auteur with Carel Jansen, Piet Westendorp)
- ‘Wijzer op het web’, Samsom, 1998
- ‘Leven van het land’, CosmicZebra publishers, 2007
- ‘Brabant onder water’, CosmicZebra publishers, 2003
- ’22 onwrikbare wetten van de marketing’, Al Ries & Jack Trout (translator, 1994)